How familliar are you with layovers? Depending on the time you have between flights, they can be a nightmare with running an obstacle course in the airport or a nice break, in which you can visit the city you happen to be a part of for a few hours.
If your layover is on Miami International and you have a few hours to spare, we highly recommend you to have a quick shopping spree in Aventura Mall. It’s the biggest shopping mall in Miami and also one of the coolest looking, with lots of vegetation and interesting statues – all part of the local glamour, if you ask us.
But how are you going to get there? We highly recommend avoiding public transport and taxis too – you deserve premium care, especially if you’re travelling for a holiday. Instead of carrying your own luggage, paying attention to it and managing timetables, why not choose a private airport transfer between Miami International Airport and Aventura Mall? It’s the best way to enjoy your quick layover!
Choosing a private limo is a great idea! Here are only a few reasons you should do this:
- Class A comfort. This is one of the main reasons to choose this form of transportation. No more queues, no more paying attention to your luggage, no more running around. You can sit back and enjoy your ride, with your bags safely stored in the trunk of the car.
- Clean cars. Speaking of them, a limo transfer comes with some premium benefits. You’ll find clean, spacious cars, where comfort is taken to whole new other level. You’ll be in a clean environment, one where you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the time spent until you reach your destination.
- Professional drivers. The vehicles we’ve talked about are driven by experienced drivers, who will do everything in their power so that you feel safe and comfortable. They’ll assure you a smooth ride from point A to point B, while at the same time maintaining a level of professionalism you’re entitled to.
- Low fares. Okay, this is a tricky subject, as taking a limo is usually pretty expensive. That’s not the case if you know where to look! For example, Twelve Transfers offers rides up to 20% cheaper than most its competitors – that’s pretty cool, right?
- A unique experience all-together. When’s the latest time you’ve been pampered during a layover? We’re going to take a wild guess and say never – so why not take this opportunity and start doing to in the sunshine state?
We think you’ve got the point – your next layover in Miami is actually an opportunity to have some fun until your next flight. So be sure to take a limo from Miami Airport to Aventura Mall and discover how a boring, usual stop on the way to your destination is actually an opportunity to have a little shopping, enjoy something to eat and relax – you’ve earned it.